creative at excel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eager beaver

Reaction score
Hi, hoping someone can offer advice here. I am training in nails at a college, and am going to excel on sunday. I know that creative are having workshops and have experts in their field there to demo, offer advice etc. Does anyone know if you need to be a qualified tech to join in, ask advice etc?
I would like to do a creative conversion when i have qualified, but would love to see or learn some techniques (as i am very impatient!)it seems like such a great opportunity.what do you guys think?

PS there is no signature as it keeps telling me my bb font is too large?

April x:)

Dont think it makes any difference if your a student or a qualified tech on the day, it is demos and such like for any one in this field, just ask when you get there they are a friendly bunch

Thankyou, i am looking forward to it but also aware it will be busy so didnt want to waste anyones time!
Thanks again x

When you go to excel most nail companies including creative have staff who are purposely there to help you out with questions and courses.
there are always people to approach.
Also there are demo's going on for this very reason, to show the product and to answer any questions you may have, just get in there and ask you wont be inconviencing anyone or wasting any ones time Hun

Thankyou you both for your replies.
I will try and edit that signature now!

Latest posts

Back