Creative conversion...Pulled me finger out and booked it!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Marie*

Reaction score
YAY!!! :lol: Over the moon today!...Phoned up Manchester and booked the L&P Induction for 31 July!! Can't wait...I tried to book for this Monday coming but obviously fully booked...so got one long month to wait now!

Anyway just wondered who else has done the conversion and what it's like?, also lady on phone said kit was included in price and wondered if you knew what it included? Also do I take my NSI certificates along with me as I qualified in July 2005? I know some of this I'll learn from the confirmation I receive but I'm excited and can't wait!

Oooh another thing I thought of is it right that I can take my nail trainer with me if I cannot find a live model for the day?...should be plenty of notice though!

Any other geeks going 31 July to Manchester?

Thanx for all your help! :hug: xx

ohhh i did mine in april, youll love it!!!
the kit is fab , you get loads, brush liquid, 2 powders , adehesives, abrasives, tips, scrubfresh, enamel, solar oil, coolblue , errrmmm think thats it there might be more!!
take your certificate with you , but you will get it all written down in the confirmation letter
not sure about the nail trainer though,
but have fun youll love it
xxx

lotus blossom said:
ohhh i did mine in april, youll love it!!!
the kit is fab , you get loads, brush liquid, 2 powders , adehesives, abrasives, tips, scrubfresh, enamel, solar oil, coolblue , errrmmm think thats it there might be more!!
take your certificate with you , but you will get it all written down in the confirmation letter
not sure about the nail trainer though,
but have fun youll love it
xxx

hey hun I think it was your thread the other day about it that convinced me to go for it!! thanks for letting me know some of the info I asked for! What size are the powders? oooh a month is sooooo long to wait!!

you will not look back after this course!!!!!!!!!!!!
powder sizes im not sure think about 8oz but that could be wrong!!!!!! ive nrearly finished my white and its lasted me a long time!!

lotus blossom said:
you will not look back after this course!!!!!!!!!!!!
powder sizes im not sure think about 8oz but that could be wrong!!!!!! ive nrearly finished my white and its lasted me a long time!!

Fantastic!...I think this is why I haven't gone out into the big wide world of nails as yet as I wanted to wait to do the Creative conversion, of course when I qualified it was 12 months you had to wait before doing it and recently I found out it was just the 6 months. I also had my confidence knocked at a salon when I first qualified, so here's hoping that I can look onwards and upwards now!

Latest posts

Back