Creative enamel - Masquerade

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydollmama

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

can someone please describe the colour 'masquerade' comes out once applied? I'm after a very deep purple and just wondered if this fits the bill.

Many thanks

Rebbie

if i remember correctly i think it comes out more a very deep burgundy, i s'pose some may consider it deep purple but not me personally.
hope this helps
julie
xxx

ive got 'masquerade'..

it is indeed a deep burgandy more than deep purple.... more on the reddish side if you know what i mean.. its a very nice colour though - my clients love it..!

Hi

I brought this one from GMEX yesterday, it is a burgondy rather than a purple. Very nice though!

xx

Hi geeks,

can someone please describe the colour 'masquerade' comes out once applied? I'm after a very deep purple and just wondered if this fits the bill.

Many thanks

Rebbie
I use Rebel with a Cause, its a stunning purple :)

Thanks for your replies girls, it is in fact burgundy that i'm after, don't know why I said purple! Think I'll give it a whirl. Thanks also for the pic of heiress Sandi, that is gorgeous!

I had to post quickly as I just bought Masquerade and I'm thrilled with the results. It's not very often I've bought polish and it look just as I wanted it to. I was inspired by Sharon Osbourne's nail colour, she usually wears something similar.
I don't have a pic to post but the colour is stunning!

Thanks for the advice geeks, glad I went for it.

Got mine on now. Gone for the short dark nails look.

xx

Got mine on now. Gone for the short dark nails look.

xx

Same here, I took my nails right down (still overlays). I'm not one for enamel usually but this is abolutely gorgeous, I can stop looking at them!!

I dont know why but I got out of bed this morning and I have managed to get imprits of something on them??? Painted them at about 11 in the morning???
I must have applied too much and not waited for the first layer to dry.

xx

Latest posts

Back