Creative Foundation - next week - Yeahy!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caroleloftus

Reaction score
Hello peeps,

I just had to share my excitement with you all! :)

October has finally come around which means that I am finally going to be doing the Foundation course (in Oxford) next week - and I am just so so excited and just can't wait to get learning and practising!!

It's going to be a busy week for me next week as I am also doing a waxing course, and an eyelash/brow tinting/shaping course! I am so excited as it means that I might finally be able to have the confidence to get my mobile business up and running!!

Just one question with regards to the Creative course - can someone tell me how much 'homework' you get each evening? It's just that the course is near Oxford and near where I used to live, and I was wondering if I will have enough time to get out of my hotel room and meet an old friend for dinner! I don't want to arrange it with her, only to find that I am too busy working!

Thanks guys and no doubt I'll be back on here week after next ranting on about how great my week was!

Bye for now xxx

You will have quite a bit of home work, reading and practical - I stayed in a hotel and did my practical when I got back, went out for my dinner (Burger king my fav) then did my reading tucked up in bed, which worked quite well :lol:

They were quite late nights though (for me anyway) and I did read everything twice or more :o

Hello, is this all it takes? a week? And how much does it cost? Sorry, it's just that I have just sent for a brochure for the Creative course in Birmingham. (I'm excited too, and I haven't even enrolled yet!!)

How can you learn everything in a week? Do you have follow up lessons later to discuss any problems you have found? I'm not sure how this all works. Maybe I'm being thick! Hee! Hee!

Can I just ask how long you waited to get onto this course? And which course did you choose to do?

I'll stop with the questions now, sorry!

Good luck with your course, hope all goes well. x

Samoyed x

Latest posts

Back