Creative L&P induction booked!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Garfield*

Reaction score
So excited, have just booked my CND L&P induction, so if any other geeks are going to Leeds on the 17 Oct Ill see you then!! I cant wait!!!!:)

good one i've done my training there you'll love it:)

So excited, have just booked my CND L&P induction, so if any other geeks are going to Leeds on the 17 Oct Ill see you then!! I cant wait!!!!:)

Do you still need me ?

Good on ya hun for booking it x

hope you have fun and good luck! :hug:

hope you have fun and good luck! :hug:

Im cacking my pants!!! What if they say im rubbish!!! I could be the first geek to get booted off an induction course!!!:eek:

Im cacking my pants!!! What if they say im rubbish!!! I could be the first geek to get booted off an induction course!!!:eek:
they won't say you're rubbish... give your confidence a kick up the backside :lol:
you'll do just fine, let us know how the day goes.

I am almost done with my foundation in Leeds, day 5 is next friday, you will LOVE it, everyone is really nice and if you have diane she is lovely! Have fun and let us know how it goes hun x

I've just finished mine today - and I really loved the whole course.

I know how you feel - I felt the same, and can't believe how much I have learnt. Don't worry you'll be great!

Good luck I'm hoping to ddo mine soon and can't wait!!!!

Latest posts

Back