Creative Manchester Academy Open Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pennijar

Reaction score
Well what can I say, I had a fantastic time at the Open Day today, Special Thanks to Debbie and Joanne, for making me feel so welcome. I picked up lots of tips as well as quite a few Creative Products I have never used any Creative Products before and can't wait to try them out.

Debbie had lots of time to give advice on Courses, products, product application techniques etc, and my friend Heather and I are booking our Creative L&P conversion course on Monday. Now we have a taste of what is to come we can't wait to get started. It was just a shame Debbie didn't have her diary with her as we would have paid and booked today.

The only down side was that not many peeps attended the Open Day, but in a selfish way it was good because we got Debbies expertese all to ourselves.

You must try to attend the next one, believe me It was brill, I will definately be booking in for the next one.

It was lovely meeting up with Joe 90, and River who had travelled up from Brum with her Hubby/Partner.

Joan

I love the open days its a wonderul occasion to watch the experts do their stuff and find out how to use bits and pieces we can retail to our clients. glad you had some fun with it.

Hi Joan,

It was fab meeting with you and Joe90 ! Had a really fab time and even managed to get my partner to smile again :wink2: :lol:

I felt quite inspired after leaving, so yes, well worth the journey.

Hopefully see you again soon :hug:

River

Morning maties,

Had a fab time yesterday, didn't really want to drag myself away but as you know other things beckoned.

Glad your patner managed to smile again River, he is a sweetie isn't he?

Will defo make the effort to come over to Brum to see you sometime as you did to come and see us. And.... you even managed to get all the way here without a TL stop (he he).

joe90 said:
Morning Glad your patner managed to smile again River, he is a sweetie isn't he?
I wouldn't go that far !! :lol: :lol:
Will defo make the effort to come over to Brum to see you sometime as you did to come and see us. And.... you even managed to get all the way here without a TL stop (he he).

It was hard going, but I just had to try and prove to myself that I can do it :lol: Ooops ......

River

Do you know when the next one is in Manchester? I must have missed the email they sent to me or I would have gone.. I couldn't go the the NSI one a couple of weeks back cos of hols, but would have loved to go to the Creative one. Arhhhhh maybe next time.

Hey Sam, whereabouts in Cheshire are you?

You must have missed the thread on the open day aswell. Not sure when the next one is, the turnout wasn't very good but that was great for the ones who did go as we had Debbie all to ourselves.

:)

Pink Tips said:
Do you know when the next one is in Manchester? I must have missed the email they sent to me or I would have gone.. I couldn't go the the NSI one a couple of weeks back cos of hols, but would have loved to go to the Creative one. Arhhhhh maybe next time.

The products I bought are fantastic, I am really impressed with them, the cuticle remover you told me to get Julie, had mine sorted within 30 minutes of getting home, I am now sitting here with lovely Creative coated nails, the nail enamel I got is absolutely gorg and the Northern Lights Well what can I say but fantastic, last but not least now I know just how good Solar Oil is.

Joan

Nice one - that cuticle eraser if faberooney!

pennijar said:
The products I bought are fantastic, I am really impressed with them, the cuticle remover you told me to get Julie, had mine sorted within 30 minutes of getting home, I am now sitting here with lovely Creative coated nails, the nail enamel I got is absolutely gorg and the Northern Lights Well what can I say but fantastic, last but not least now I know just how good Solar Oil is.

Joan

pennijar said:

Joan

Told you the Cuticle Remover was fabulous stuff !

What colour nail enamel did you get in the end ?

River

River said:
Told you the Cuticle Remover was fabulous stuff !

What colour nail enamel did you get in the end ?

River

The one I got was :)"Overnight":) it is gorgeous like a two tone heathery purple, don't know if it is one of the top sellers but it is my kind of colour.

Joan

pennijar said:
The one I got was :)"Overnight":) it is gorgeous like a two tone heathery purple, don't know if it is one of the top sellers but it is my kind of colour.

Joan

I was looking at a purple one .... might be the one you got, but I only had a budget for one enamel so got the Voodoo !

How's your Brisa nail doing ?

River

River said:
I was looking at a purple one .... might be the one you got, but I only had a budget for one enamel so got the Voodoo !

How's your Brisa nail doing ?

River

It is perfect as are the two overlays, with enamel on you couldn't tell at all that they are not my own.

Joan

pennijar said:
It is perfect as are the two overlays, with enamel on you couldn't tell at all that they are not my own.

Joan

That's fab news.

VERY VERY tempted to do the Brisa course, she made it looks so easy. Bet I was being conned though :lol: :lol:

River

As with all good techs chick they make it look sooooooo easy don't they, but there is an art to it I am sure as with any skill.

Go on do it, you know you want to!!!

River said:
That's fab news.

VERY VERY tempted to do the Brisa course, she made it looks so easy. Bet I was being conned though :lol: :lol:

River

joe90 said:
As with all good techs chick they make it look sooooooo easy don't they, but there is an art to it I am sure as with any skill.

Go on do it, you know you want to!!!

I'm on the case ! :)

Called CND yesterday for a new training brochure with the updated prices etc. and will have a look.

Money is a bit tight at the moment, but if the price is not too steep, I might be able to do it next year.

River

Latest posts

Back