Creative Nail Design Mosaic Powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JANEY K

Reaction score
hi
i'm pretty new to the nail industry and wondered if any of you ladies has tried or got the Creative Nail Design Mosaic Powders just after some feedback ...thank you xx

j xx

a great tech I trained with did, and she seemed to really enjoy the colors, she did some fab sets of nails and she was really into them.

now she switched to Kodi but before Kodi she was a CND convinced ;)

hi
i'm pretty new to the nail industry and wondered if any of you ladies has tried or got the Creative Nail Design Mosaic Powders just after some feedback ...thank you xx

j xx

What is it you want to know about the Mosaics? I have them but most clients only want pink and white. I've tried them on myself but generally always stick with pink and white too! :o

I've used the gold for the tips before and it was brill (last summer) to match my funky gold watch and everyone used to comment! :green:

Well the Mosaic colours (Bolds) have been around for a while but I have found this year they have really taken off for some reason. We have so many clients wanting orange or yellow zone ones (instead of white) but also loads are leaning towards turquoise, lime green and the like (which can be easily mixed).

It's a really exciting and different look and certanly attracts loads of comments and recommendations (esp when a member of staff is wearing)

DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!

What is it you want to know about the Mosaics? I have them but most clients only want pink and white. I've tried them on myself but generally always stick with pink and white too! :o

I've used the gold for the tips before and it was brill (last summer) to match my funky gold watch and everyone used to comment! :green:

suppose it was the name mosaics that caught my attention ..thinking they were kind of like a holographic type glitters ...i agree most clients tend to stick to the p&w it was just to offer something different but im assuming its just the same as any other glitter gels and acrylics. thanks ladies for replies

j x

Latest posts

Back