creative product suppliers found.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurab71

Reaction score
I was reading that people are finding it hard to find a supplier for creative acrylic products. Well, i have found 2. 1 in this country & 1 in the states. The british one is - Sparkles Beauty Supplies, Everything for the Beauty Professional
american one is -
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]beverlybeaute
Hope this may help some girlies out there.
Laws.x.:lol:

[/FONT]

If I am correct the first one is not an approved supplier here in the UK.

And you should be able to get your creative supplies from the authorised OSNS now anyway - like Ellisons.

I thought sparkles WAS an approved beauty suppliers. They are only down the road from me. They look very professional & are always there to help if you have a problem, just like you girlies on here. Anyway, i just thought the info may have help some people, as i am thinking of swapping over to creative myself & was looking to see how hard it was to get hold of the items before i switched over. A bit pricey but i read so often that it is a great top product.
Laws.x.:confused:

I comparison it is NOT a 'bit pricey', but you are right in the fact that it is a quality product!
There is no need to go to an unapproved distributor as Sweet Squared are up and running, I had everything I wanted a couple of days ago! So there are no longer problems in getting stock!:green:

There are tons of threads on this subject, one in particular giving you contact details of all the OSNS.
hth's xx

I thought sparkles WAS an approved beauty suppliers.
If they're not on the list that Samantha posted (see the link on Noodle's reply) then they're not approved Creative suppliers for the UK.

hth's

Latest posts

Back