Creative Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winky

Reaction score
Hi,

I use Pronails gels but I've heard such great things about Creative that I'd like to incorporate some of these products into my work procedure. I've bought Solar oil and Scentsations lotion, but I was wondering if it might be okay to use cool blue and cuticle remover? If so, how do i use these correctly, meaning do the hands have to be washed after applying either of these. Also, I noticed that there are 2 cuticle products, cuticle remover and cuticle eraser, what is the difference?

Cool Blue is a fantastic hand cleanser that I use prior to any treatment. It leaves a lovely fresh feeling and you dont wash it off.
Cuticle Remover is great for getting right into the non-living tissue on the nail plate. This you do need to wash off.
I keep a little mani-bowl with water and a touch of Citrus-soak and rinse it off with a cotton pad (havent got the time for my client to go swanning off to the bathroom).
Cuticle Eraser, I'm informed is a good retail item. As its a more gentle product, it's ideal for the client to use in between appointments.
Hope this helps.

Thank you, that clears things up for me! I think I'll pick up some cool blue and some cuticle remover.

Glorsclaws said:
Cool Blue is a fantastic hand cleanser that I use prior to any treatment. It leaves a lovely fresh feeling and you dont wash it off.
Cuticle Remover is great for getting right into the non-living tissue on the nail plate. This you do need to wash off.
I keep a little mani-bowl with water and a touch of Citrus-soak and rinse it off with a cotton pad (havent got the time for my client to go swanning off to the bathroom).
Cuticle Eraser, I'm informed is a good retail item. As its a more gentle product, it's ideal for the client to use in between appointments.
Hope this helps.

WAY-TO-GO GLAWS CLAWS - FABULOUS RESPONSE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back