Creative Raw Earth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lou

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Got a mailing from Designer Nails the other day about the Excel offers anyway, as i've been going thru it and getting my shopping list together (it's a pretty big list lol) I got to the Raw Earth pedi kits.

So, does anybody know what is included in the kits, what is the difference between the Professional kit and the Salon Introductory kit.

Thanks Lou
x

I use the Raw Earth pedicure products and LOVE them!

I'm not sure what the difference is between the intro kit and the professional except for maybe the sizes of the products and how many you get of each.

Looks like in the intro kit you get the regular size products and then multiples of each in retail size. I'd imagine in the pro kit the products would be back bar size. I noticed each kit also contains a certain amount of accessories such as solar oil, etc.

I switched over to Raw Earth just this year and all four products are wonderful.

Hi Lou, I'm not sure what the difference is between the two kits, give Designer Nails a call and they will be able to advise you. I did have the pleasure of trying out the Raw Earth Pedicure last weekend and I will tell you that this is a treatment to die for.....the foot soak leaves your feet feeling so refreshed, the foot scrub is brilliant, as your massaging the foot and add more water, the scrub gets warmer, the moisturising mask is like a rich red clay and smooths on so easily and the finishing lotion leaves the feet glowing and smells so good that you could be tempted to eat it...(the finishing lotion..not the foot..lol)
What is so good about this treatment is that it will appeal to the male clientelle and you can also add essential oils for the female clientelle if you wanted. 10 out of 10 in my opinion.
David

Jaydee said:
Hi Lou, I'm not sure what the difference is between the two kits, give Designer Nails a call and they will be able to advise you. I did have the pleasure of trying out the Raw Earth Pedicure last weekend and I will tell you that this is a treatment to die for.....the foot soak leaves your feet feeling so refreshed, the foot scrub is brilliant, as your massaging the foot and add more water, the scrub gets warmer, the moisturising mask is like a rich red clay and smooths on so easily and the finishing lotion leaves the feet glowing and smells so good that you could be tempted to eat it...(the finishing lotion..not the foot..lol)
What is so good about this treatment is that it will appeal to the male clientelle and you can also add essential oils for the female clientelle if you wanted. 10 out of 10 in my opinion.
David

Yum - it sounds deelish!!

Im phoning to place an order in the morning so was just trying to save the poor soul who takes my order from what will probably be a lengthy phone call. Oh well - i'll check the DN website and see if there are any details on, I could have done that in the first place but am too lazy lol!!

Lou
x

Latest posts

Back