Creative Training - I've got the go ahead!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littletink

Reaction score
I spoke to hubby about this, and asked whether our household budget would stretch to the £500 needed to do the four day foundation course, and he said that we could manage it.

So I got the details through this morning - and I'll aim for the one in Craven Arms in September (actually starts on 14th September and my birthday is the 15th...so I can count it as my birthday presents for the next ten birthdays!).

A work colleague has agreed to be my model for days 3 and 4, and September will give me enough time to save up for the balance.

I'm really really excited about this. I wanted something to get my teeth into..something enjoyable and challenging. As a complete novice who doesn't really know how to manicure properly this will be fantastic for me. It's not that I'm looking to go into business, but you know when you want something to focus on...something to "aim" towards? I feel that this is me at the moment. As a working mum of three, sometimes it's hard to find time to focus on yourself......

Wish me luck.....!

Angela
xx

What fantastic news for you :cool:
September will be here before you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back