creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minette

Reaction score
As I am reading all these threads, in the UK not everybody can order creative. Am I right?
In the netherlands thats not a problem. It is very available to everybode (if you know the way even without a proper training) and that counts for most of the brands.
Strange is'nt it that two country's so close together but very different way's.
By the way, if I'm right I would like the uk system in the netherlands as well.

Minette

As I am reading all these threads, in the UK not everybody can order creative. Am I right?
In the netherlands thats not a problem. It is very available to everybode (if you know the way even without a proper training) and that counts for most of the brands.
Strange is'nt it that two country's so close together but very different way's.
By the way, if I'm right I would like the uk system in the netherlands as well.

Minette

Hi Minette,
You can order from Creative in the uk but you can not order L&P products before you have trained with Creative.

Oh really, that sounds great to me. In holland only a few distributors ask for your certificate. Most of them prefers to make money. So anybody can buy including creative l&p.
We even have a exhibition 2 times a year, where every distributor is trying to sell as much as possible. Doesn't matter who you are or if you're a nailtech.
And it's a beauty exhibition so there are a lot of different people (not only nailtechs). In holland you can even start you're own (legal) nailsalon without any proper training.

Minette

souds terrible when I read it back, but it's true.

Oh really, that sounds great to me. In holland only a few distributors ask for your certificate. Most of them prefers to make money. So anybody can buy including creative l&p.
We even have a exhibition 2 times a year, where every distributor is trying to sell as much as possible. Doesn't matter who you are or if you're a nailtech.
And it's a beauty exhibition so there are a lot of different people (not only nailtechs). In holland you can even start you're own (legal) nailsalon without any proper training.

Minette

souds terrible when I read it back, but it's true.

Lol yep it does sound terrible I am not sure if it is just uk policy or not with the certificates needed for purchase I am sure one of the Creative staff will let us know ?

I'm in Spain and my Creative distributor (Tevian) wouldn't let me buy without showing my certificates, the only things they sell to untrained peeps are the retail products, and they're at the proper retail prices.

I went into the Professionails suppliers to get some nailart items, I was chatting to the lady in the shop and she told me that they won't sell their gel to anyone, pro or otherwise, unless they've trained with Professionails... so it's more than just Creative who have those policies outside of UK :wink2:

There are a few nail suppliers in Valencia, the majority of whom will sell to anyone, the only difference betw Joe Public and a professional buying the products is the price, it's cheaper for pro's.

I think it's quite comforting to know that to get the better quality overlay products a certificate of nail education is needed.

Hi Sandi,
You're right, when they go to an untrained naillady (do not call it a tech) it's their choice. And not every distributer is the same, but unfortunally a lot are selling to everybody.

So in holland you can go to a naillady working with creative of ezflow and then you discover their not pro's. On the other hand they know that from the start, because they are a lot cheaper then I am.

But hey, Whit me they know what they get.:lol:

Minette

Latest posts

Back