Credit Card processing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail_star2003

Reaction score
Hi All,

This is now starting to do my head in!! I'm looking at getting a mobile credit card terminal but I have no idea where to get it from! Everyone that I have looked at varies so much - some with set-up fees, some without.

Now, I'm a one-man band but I want to introduce this facility as a way of potentially increasing sales. The problem is that I need to keep my costs down (don't we all!!). I've looked into Silverpay which look really good but at £35 a month rental and 5% transaction fees I think this is going to be more than I can afford as I can't see making more than that to give me a profit.

Then I've looked at CardSave through the Abbey which looks ok - no setup fees, reasonable rental per month at £15 + vat but it means the hassle of changing my business account from HSBC which I can do without just before christmas.

I've looked at a few others that have been suggested on the other threads like this and I'm still stuck!! I ideally want this asap so could ayone give me ANY help!!

I've also put this in the Biz Geek but I'm trying to get as many replies as poss.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back