Cruise ships, anyone have experience?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disneyprincess1999

Reaction score
Hiya,, I am thinking about going on cruise ships once I have finished my level3 nail tech qualification and I was wondering what everyone’s experiences were like when they were on one [emoji5][emoji5]

Hey babe, I worked on a ship for 2 years, I assume your looking at Steiner?

The experience is invaluable, you learn so much about the world and see so many different places. You also meet so many interesting people and make friends for life with the other crew memebers.

Be prepared to work hard though, 14 hour days up to 70 hours a week is a lot of work, bit if your good at retail you can earn some more time off. You can also save so much money without even trying.

My advice would always be go for it, but if remember the main thing you will be doing there is work so make sure you love your job.

Good luck and let us know how you get on! Xx

Hey babe, I worked on a ship for 2 years, I assume your looking at Steiner?

The experience is invaluable, you learn so much about the world and see so many different places. You also meet so many interesting people and make friends for life with the other crew memebers.

Be prepared to work hard though, 14 hour days up to 70 hours a week is a lot of work, bit if your good at retail you can earn some more time off. You can also save so much money without even trying.

My advice would always be go for it, but if remember the main thing you will be doing there is work so make sure you love your job.

Good luck and let us know how you get on! Xx

Oh my god this is so wierd I saw your post from a few years ago about Steiner but I could only see one page so I was wondering if you went on aha ,, thank you so much I was wondering what was the training like before you went on ??

Hahahaha that is funny! Small world of salons.

The training will be different from me to you as I'm a hairdresser. They will teach you fire and ice manicure pedicure, and the shellac manicures.

Training is more focused on retail, you need to sell. That's mainly what they teach you there.

Have you got a date for an interview?

Latest posts

Back