Cryolipo/coolsculpting/fatfreeze

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snyggiss

Reaction score
Hello
anyone tried this? Did it work? Im considering but want to hear some real experiences of treatment! Thanks in advance! X

It was recently shown on one of the beauty programmes on TV with Louise Rednapp, but the programme name fails me! It was one of the highest costs for a treatment and didn't get good reviews at all. No personal experience of the treatment though.

Yeah I tried it, didn't really work very well a slight improvement but not great!

mmm is that fore one go and which area? how long ago was it? apparently takes 2months or so for results. Im not in the UK and here its about 200pounds for two areas.. Im considering this instead of liop! anyone else done this?

In September last year I did it. it was £99 for one area. It's Really not worth it. don't waste your money the change I saw was really slight I'm not that big either but I bought a daily deal thingy for it. Personally I feel a diet and a months gym membership would of had better results!

Sorry guys when I say it was pricey it was £2k for one treatment area but it was Harley Street and I'm sure you got a complimentary cappuccino with it!!!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry guys when I say it was pricey it was £2k for one treatment area but it was Harley Street and I'm sure you got a complimentary cappuccino with it!!!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's all a bloody waste of money

oh wow what a shame! :(((( I was excited but I guess not then boo

I've been thinking about adding this treatment to my services.

There's a company called love lite in Harley street that offer treatment and training courses.

Anyone had a treatment or heard of this treatment?/ company. I think it works by freezing the fat cells.

There's a company called love lite in Harley street that offer treatment and training courses.

Anyone had a treatment or heard of this treatment?/ company. I think it works by freezing the fat cells.

Id b interested to kno too............ !

It's LipoGlaze, apparently Harley street clinics charged £600/session, you only need one session to see results. My receptionist had it done, paid a reduced rate as it's one of friends who owns a beauty place and showed me the before/ after pictures, I was very impressed. No diet or exercise involved apparently.
July x

It's LipoGlaze, apparently Harley street clinics charged £600/session, you only need one session to see results. My receptionist had it done, paid a reduced rate as it's one of friends who owns a beauty place and showed me the before/ after pictures, I was very impressed. No diet or exercise involved apparently.
July x

amaze! Ive heard good and bad, and i did some research and apparently if ur fat in that area is fibre type then the treatment wont work which is sometimes the case and u cant really know in advance as they would have to take biopsy of ur fat in order to find out which is not very practical :) so hmmm... i amtempted but same time worried as i cant afford to throw my money out!

Mmmm...she didn't say. But she said she's very busy with it. Only charges £150. The machine is on lease, it's about £20k new. So massive investment.
I'd love to have a go too...One day...

July x

amaze! Ive heard good and bad, and i did some research and apparently if ur fat in that area is fibre type then the treatment wont work which is sometimes the case and u cant really know in advance as they would have to take biopsy of ur fat in order to find out which is not very practical :) so hmmm... i amtempted but same time worried as i cant afford to throw my money out!

Maybe mine was fibre type fat? As it didn't really work at all.
What's that even? Lol

Maybe mine was fibre type fat? As it didn't really work at all.
What's that even? Lol

not sure ha ha.. i think its the connective tissue, u have fibreous type of that if i can remember correctly.. i might have said it all wrong! but anyways................

I heard from a salon owner that this treatment will be banned from next year except for medical professionals, due to people getting burned a lot, i suppose it's similar to what happened with IPL, was wondering if anyone had heard anything about it

Latest posts

Back