crystal clear oxygen

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alli

Reaction score
Hi, Hope some of you can help me out, I had the crystal clear rep the other day and I really like their products, I also had a look at their microdermabrasion and also the oxygen therapy machines....now I would like both but no can do!, so between the two which machines would be a better buy, what treatments would sell better and have better results.
Any help would be appreciated as it's a lot of money
Ali

I have had both done (lucky my has a mother in law with her own salon that does this for me FREE) I liked them both and the oxygen one is brilliant...from the very first treatment i could see more plumpness in my skin...(you can tell by touching the inner cheek with your tongue, it feels fatter:lol:)...but its temporay...and you would need to keep this up to keep the effect. The micro one wasn't as immediate but did have a more lasting effect.

She does more of the micro one than the oxygen one...but i guess it depends on what the client is looking for....plumper...or smoother...???

Thanks for replying angie, i've still not made my mind up, maybe a bit more research is called for!​

Alli, Did you make your mind up on which machine to go for. If you wouldn't mind would you pm me with prices for these.

Many thanks.

I've got the prices n the salon so I'll pm you tomorrow with them
alli

Latest posts

Back