Crystal Healing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzie49

Reaction score
Hi don't know if this is the right place or not for this, but here goes.
For the main part of last year I suffered with a frozen shoulder, very painful and debilitating, after months of physio, 3 steroid injections and being knocked out so I could have manipulation on the shoulder, then more physio, It has gradually got better-ish, still have slight ache and pains, but have movement. That was my left shoulder.
Now I have it in my right shoulder, I have been doing the physio, but to no avail, it is gradually getting worse, I don't particularly want to go the same route as before, so wondered if anyone had any experience of crystal healing, or anything like that, that could be beneficial to me. I would prefer something that is non invasive if possible so I can carry on working. Thanks for reading and any help you can give me .:hug:

will come up with a few home help suggestions for you.

Hi Susie.

I had a frozen shoulder for a long time so i know how you feel. Also tennis elbow which resulted in me having steroid injections in the elbow a few months back. All part and parcel of repetitive movements doing my job.

Have you tried reflexology? I can definately say it works, but I cant say for definate that it will work for you, but I would certainly give it a try, although like any other treatment you will need a few sessions before you will see any real benefit. Its excellent for pain relief, and should give you some comfort. Make sure that you go to a reflexologist that belongs to a professional body such as the IFR (they will have a list of therapists in your area.) That way you can be rest assured that they are qualified and trained to the highest standard.

You could also try an aromatherapy massage, and the therapist would blend some oils that would be beneficial to you for you to take with you and use at home after your treatment.

Reiki is also very good, and I can recommend that as well.

Do you know what has caused the frozen shoulder?? How long have you had it for? This will also depend upon which therapy you should choose.

My advice Susie is - Seek out a therapist who offers a variety of different treatments. If your not sure which treatment would benefit you , let the therapist tell you what he/she recommends and give it a whirl.

Personally as a therapist, from the little i have read, i would give you reflexology, but I havent seen you so thats why I think you need to take the advice from your chosen therapist as to which treatment she /he would advise.

Hope you get it sorted out pronto susie. The pain will make you feel depressed if it hasn't already, and then it will have a knock on effect.

Good luck . xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back