Cuccio gel polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicoleh92

Reaction score
has anyone tried the cuccio gel polish is it any good ? Im looking for a good brand that isnt too expensive or a brand that does a decent kit would be good, any suggestions... im not a fan of the NSI gel polish, or gellux

Hi, I use Cuccio as well as Gelish. I love the colours and the consistency is great. It applies really easily and usually covers in 2 coats. The top coat is really hard wearing and is a bit tougher than the Gelish. I find it hard wearing and its good for clients who have weak and bendy nails. Only negative thing is the removal can be tricky. I mostly use the Gelish base coat with it as the Cuccio base requires a fuse bonder which makes it hard to remove. With the Gelish base it soaks off no problem at all with. The other good thing is that there are matching polishes for all veneer colours. I think the Veneers are on buy one get one free til end of February so why not order a couple and try it. They also do a miniature sample pack to try it out. Hope this helps x

Hi thanks for the information that was a massive help, are they on offer on the cuccio website ? i might buy a couple of shades, i was thinking of getting gelish as well.

Yes I think the offer is on their website although I buy mine from a local official distributor in Scotland. Try phoning and asking customer services there might be somebody near you that distributes it. I love Gelish too. :)

Hi guys I'm same wanting to try both brands , do u know any uk trusted wholesalers that stock gelish , Beverly beaute keeps popping up but its American based bit sheepish to try it ?

Hi guys has anyone recently ordered from Beverly beaute , gelish is such a good price for collections on there I'm really tempted ?

Don''t do it. Do a search on here for Beverly Beaute first.

I'm opening my first salon and I'm having a mare about what gel polish to use , gelish , cucchio , ink London please share your opinions with me , I want a good brand as its a salon ????

Hi, I use Cuccio as well as Gelish. I love the colours and the consistency is great. It applies really easily and usually covers in 2 coats. The top coat is really hard wearing and is a bit tougher than the Gelish. I find it hard wearing and its good for clients who have weak and bendy nails. Only negative thing is the removal can be tricky. I mostly use the Gelish base coat with it as the Cuccio base requires a fuse bonder which makes it hard to remove. With the Gelish base it soaks off no problem at all with. The other good thing is that there are matching polishes for all veneer colours. I think the Veneers are on buy one get one free til end of February so why not order a couple and try it. They also do a miniature sample pack to try it out. Hope this helps x

I absolutely agree with this. I love the Cuccio colors and formula, but find the base and top coats hard to remove. I also use Gelish base and top coats with Cuccio colors. Love the matching rnp.

I use Cuccio veneer and love it. I've tried Shellac, light elegance and just purchased a trial pack of iLac today but Cuccio is by far my favourite so far. My clients love the colours, longevity and the top coat is so glossy.

Thanks guys , what about ur hard gels just trying cucchio at mo still quite new to that one x

Latest posts

Back