Cuccio@home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aliciabeth29

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I was just wondering if anyone else is part of the Cuccio@home scheme?
I joined over a month ago, have done my training and got all the (amazing) products. I couldn't actually believe how much I got!
Has anyone been successful with the scheme? Gained more clients? Sold a lot of products? Would love to know.

Hope to hear from you x

I'm tempted by it but not sure how well it takes off. I love their stuff so kind of assume others would too! Keep us posted how you get on.

Can I ask what the Cuccio @ home scheme is? Sorry if it's obvious!

x

I'd like to know too please 😊

Hiya, I also had a look on the Cuccio site and could find nothing about cuccio@home?

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

I saw it at Olympia but had no time to enquire as all staff were pretty busy... I would like to know more though!!

Sorry for the late reply...

The best way I can describe it is an upmarket body shop party.
I did a days training at Cuccio, leaning about all the ingredients in the Cuccio naturale range (which are amazing) and how to perform a mini manicure, mini pedicure and detox soak (to their specifications)
Then I received the WHOLE range of Cuccio naturale products and tools, I could not believe how much I got. Altogether it's worth £xxx.
For the course and all the products I paid £xxx inc vat!
Then you have to book events. At the event you demonstrate a mini mani and a mini pedi and display all the products. You get 40% commission on any products sold.
Orders are placed, forwarded to Cuccio and delivered!

Up to now I have only done 1 event which I hosted myself for clients and family but have my first proper event this Friday. So I will keep you posted.
I have been using the products on my clients as well, they absolutely love the range of products I now offer, they can have a particular scented pedi or choose what moisturiser they would like at the end of the treatment!
I am planning on doing about 1 event a month (as I have so many commitments) my reason for joining the scheme is to gain more clients, yes it would be nice if people purchase at the event but clients are my priority.
The lady to speak to is Jenny at Cuccio Europe. My name is Alicia, so just tell her I recommended you if you do call.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask!! I've added pics of all the products xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411423503.636304.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411423546.231028.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Something I'll look into when I'm on maternity leave

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry for the late reply...

The best way I can describe it is an upmarket body shop party.
I did a days training at Cuccio, leaning about all the ingredients in the Cuccio naturale range (which are amazing) and how to perform a mini manicure, mini pedicure and detox soak (to their specifications)
Then I received the WHOLE range of Cuccio naturale products and tools, I could not believe how much I got. Altogether it's worth £xxx.
For the course and all the products I paid £xxxinc vat!
Then you have to book events. At the event you demonstrate a mini mani and a mini pedi and display all the products. You get 40% commission on any products sold.
Orders are placed, forwarded to Cuccio and delivered!

Up to now I have only done 1 event which I hosted myself for clients and family but have my first proper event this Friday. So I will keep you posted.
I have been using the products on my clients as well, they absolutely love the range of products I now offer, they can have a particular scented pedi or choose what moisturiser they would like at the end of the treatment!
I am planning on doing about 1 event a month (as I have so many commitments) my reason for joining the scheme is to gain more clients, yes it would be nice if people purchase at the event but clients are my priority.
The lady to speak to is Jenny at Cuccio Europe. My name is Alicia, so just tell her I recommended you if you do call.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask!! I've added pics of all the products xxView attachment 75357
View attachment 75358

Hi can I ask is it everything in both pics if so there is loads of products, was thinking of doing it myself to get me started thought it a way to offer my services as I already have some of their products and like them. Also can I ask where the training takes place. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back