Cuccio lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fozz33

Reaction score
Hi, I've recently started to do gel nail extensions. I was using a uv lamp but I'm already slow as I'm new to this so I purchased cuccio t3 led to try and speed up. I was looking to purchase the cuccio maxpro 5 lamp, which I thought was essential for the new t3 thick viscosity gel, but it has been discontinued. Can anyone who uses this product advise me on a suitable lamp please. I can see there is a maxpro 2 lamp but it doesn't specify if it cures the new gel. My current lamp cures the gel but I've experienced chipping. I don't think my prep is poor as this never happened with the uv.

Thanks in advance.

Hi. I know a uv/led nail lamp, it is dual light and can cure all gels. You can cure your 5 fingers once. they are suitable for manicure and pedicure.

No one lamp can safely cure all gels.

The Cuccio Maxpro 5 is your best friend for T3 controlled levelling gel [emoji106]

Last edited:
Thanks all. Ended up buying the maxpro 5. It's fab and is curing the nails perfectly. Now to work on my apex building with a self controlled gel!

I have the maxpro 5 but I'm not a fan. It feels very flimsy and the base falls off all the time.
My last Cuccio lamp broke so I haven't been buying any more veneers until a new lamp is released.

I agree that the base is flimsy with regards to staying put but I'm based at home so I don't often need to move it so it's not much of a problem for me. Can I ask, do you use cuccio controlled levelling gel? I'm having problems with lifting at the free edge, I do cap it but unless I make it really really thick it peels underneath and then its lifting

I agree that the base is flimsy with regards to staying put but I'm based at home so I don't often need to move it so it's not much of a problem for me. Can I ask, do you use cuccio controlled levelling gel? I'm having problems with lifting at the free edge, I do cap it but unless I make it really really thick it peels underneath and then its lifting
No I don't, just the veneers I'm afraid.
There is a Cuccio group on fb and YouTube tutorials that may help. You can also contact your rep who should be able to advise you or visit.
I'm home based too and love the veneers but I've been disappointed with the lamps so far

No I don't, just the veneers I'm afraid.
There is a Cuccio group on fb and YouTube tutorials that may help. You can also contact your rep who should be able to advise you or visit.
I'm home based too and love the veneers but I've been disappointed with the lamps so far

Thanks for your replies, I've been using a different brand of soak off gel polish but I'm going to purchase some of the cuccio veneers to try

Latest posts

Back