Cuccio

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

home beauty

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I have seen a few advert pages in recent scratch mags
What does everyone think with this brand I'm thinking of using there soak off gels and acrylic.
Manicure & pedicure range too.
What's you thoughts and opinions. Does the product work well for you.?
Many thanks

Hi

I haven't used their gels but I do use their manicure and pedicure line as my spa and paradiso(luxury). I love them!! First of all the products smell so nice and they are lovely to work with. The clients love the way their skin feels after. The products are easy to learn as there isn't much and you can offer specialized manicures and pedicures (nourishing,anti aging etc). For me they also sell themselves for retail, hope this helps

I am also going to buy there gel soon to try it as a fellow beauticians I went to college with said it was really good the work with, hard wearing ect.
I can't wait to try it personally, but looking for feedback on it too from other users.

I wish I could use Brisa but I am still waiting for my nail tech certificate to come through.

I have got two free samples from cuccio , i havent yet tried them as i need a 36 watt lamp, and i have to wait for father christmas has been lol.:biggrin:

I love Cuccio, I've been using their gel products for years and my clients love them. I haven't tried the acrylic range yet so can't speak for them, but I'd definitely recommend the gel!

I fellow tech down the road ran short of gel (she uses NSI) so I lent her a pot of Cuccio and she was instantly converted.

Give it a try, you can always pm me if you have any more questions x

I use the cuccio soak offs I really like it! If ur not sure though y dnt u buy a couple of small pots to try first I got my small ones from eBay to try before buying bigger pots in bulk htp xx

Cuccio sog pronto is brilliant. I love it

I was taught using NSI buff off gels and when I qualified I wanted to try a SOG for crystal pedicures so I rang Cuccio and asked if I could possibly have samples. They sent me a small pot of clear and a small pot of a red colour SOG and a little sample of pomegranite hand cream. I have used the clear gel for crystal pedicures and rockstar nails, is easy to work with, a good price, lasts well and Cuccio gave me fabulous customer service.

I have since bought myself more of the clear gel as it is perfect for the job.

Latest posts

Back