Cureplex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzi2785

Reaction score
Is cureplex world wide or Australia only? Has anyone on here used it ??

It's just a rip off of olaplex isn't it?

I found this the other day & it just screamed rip off lol, we haven't even got olaplex yet in the uk
image.jpg

I've been following a large Australian hairdressing page that is trialling olaplex cureplex and snaplex - and reviewing all 3 so far cureplex has seen amazing results and is half the price of olaplex
Wanting to know how people are going to charge for these new products

Maybe @tsparker78 might know? I can't think of any other overseas geeks off the top of my head

A lot of people are bumping up the cost by around $25 for adding to a color service.

For a stand alone treatment, of olaplex, it's about double so 50.

What arw the ingredients for the cureplex? I can take a picture of the olaplex label and we can compare ☺

Have to hand it to Cureplex for listing at least a few main ingredients. Olaplaex lists no ingredients. Will research N-acetyl-L-cycteine as a combination together more. I know from experience that both are amino acids and building blocks of protein. In short, some amino acids link together to form protein. In food, amino acids make up protein.

Curious when Olaplaex will list their ingredients. I could be way off base in my theory that I've recently wondered, but I'm curious.

Last edited:
Cant wait to use this ! Olaplex is very expensive especially and if this new product works just as good, then why not ! Rip off or not - proof will definitely be in the pudding!!

Have to hand it to Cureplex for listing at least a few main ingredients. Olaplaex lists no ingredients. Will research N-acetyl-L-cycteine as a combination together more. I know from experience that both are amino acids and building blocks of protein. In short, some amino acids link together to form protein. In food, amino acids make up protein.

Curious when Olaplaex will list their ingredients. I could be way off base in my theory that I've recently wondered, but I'm curious.
No 2 doesn't list ingredients?

Just checked. No 2 on my bottle no ingredients either. I'm leaning towards amino acids as a main ingredient. I suppose I'll simply have to wait.

Mine says water and bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate. For no. 1

Same first two ingredients for no. 2, then pretty much just conditioner after that.

Last edited:
I ordered mine in July. So perhaps later have ingredients. Mine do not.

I ordered mine in July. So perhaps later have ingredients. Mine do not.
Thats is sooo strange. Just so you know, i wasn't trying to prove you wrong. Just wanted to share the info. That's exactly what it is. Earlier released bottles don't have ingredients.

I find it strange, too. Maybe they wanted to get it into salons so the first batches didn't list anything. I'm also curious if bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate is the one and only ingredient in no. 1. I don't know how patents work. Such as if you are working to obtain a patent if you have to list all of the ingredients. Thanks and I didn't take it that way. :)

Olaplex is in the uk now guys go on star qualities x

What is star qualities? I can't find it on google

Latest posts

Back