Curly extensions for curly hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzion

Reaction score
As the title says.... Do you or don't you? I don't usually as the extensions usually have a good wave in them and my clients like to curl them to match their own or straighten, but after a consultation today this lady has fine almost Afro type hair, therefore am thinking I need curly. I will be using Balmain.

What would you do geeks pls cx

I cannot comment on Balmain hair but if I have a curly haired client then I would try and match possibly with Brazilian hair... naturally curly.

Indian hair (or any other) which has been permed may look great to begin with but very soon will drop due to all the other processing it goes through.

Unfortunately, not all hair can be matched... my own included :(... as it is just too dissimilar texture to anything available. My biggest bugbear as I cannot test extensions out myself :sad: Hence why I need the help and support from so many of you guys :D:D

x

I think celebrity elite have curly hair extensions you can see on their website x

Celeb elite is only brand I'd use for curly, they have 2 types of curl and dont drop, either do micro ring or re tip with italian keratin as bonds not great x Hair is fabby though x

This is interesting I could only find balmain but the obviously the cost is expensive?!

Thank you all, I've got to use Balmain as I'm colouring her hair tomorrow, therefore can't order hair until then for next day delivery, as fitting extensions Monday. I have worn Celeb Elite, but I don't have a colour ring for them and this won't be an easy one to match. These things are sent to try us lol!

Latest posts

Back