Curly/wavy hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairbyniamh

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone on here know where I can buy wavy/curly Nano Tip hair extensions? One of my clients has wavy hair naturally and she wants them so she doesn’t have to use heat on her hair all the time. I was purchasing them from TM Hair but unfortunately had some awful experiences with their customer service recently so looking to find some elsewhere.... they have also been out of stock on their website for about a month now and I need to find some ASAP for my client!

Thanks

Hey! I use euphoria one for my hair extensions

Indian hair drys wavy, it is almost like somebody has crimped it! I find the Brazilian hair is straight when washed, I have a mix of both in my hair so I have some wavy and straight haha!!

Theres a few good hair brands which supply wavy hair online but some lose the wavy after a few washes xx

Hey! I use euphoria one for my hair extensions

Indian hair drys wavy, it is almost like somebody has crimped it! I find the Brazilian hair is straight when washed, I have a mix of both in my hair so I have some wavy and straight haha!!

Hi! I use euphoria one as a Hair supplier and absolutely love their hair but never knew that! Maybe I will recommend this to my client then... thank you

Would you mind attaching a photo of the hair after you’ve washed it and let it dry naturally? Thanks!

Theres a few good hair brands which supply wavy hair online but some lose the wavy after a few washes xx

Yes I found that with the one I was using before, you have to use bending rollers to avoid putting heat on them to keep the wave after a while! I have warned my client that this will happen after a while. What suppliers would you recommend for wavy hair? I’ve had a look but a lot of them are sooo expensive as wavy hair is quite rare!!

I’m not sure of the quality and the price is a bit concerning but I stumbled across a page market hair extensions they seem to have a lot of wavy styles but for the price I imagine the hair quality is not the same as euphoria x

I’m not sure of the quality and the price is a bit concerning but I stumbled across a page market hair extensions they seem to have a lot of wavy styles but for the price I imagine the hair quality is not the same as euphoria x

I just had a look, unfortunately they don’t seem to do Nano tips or mini tips etc. It’s all tape, wefts and clip ons! I need Nano tips or mini / I tips really which are so hard to find in wavy hair.... also the price is very concerning!! I did suggest straight hair to her but she’s adamant she wants wavy because she doesn’t want to use heat on her hair

I just had a look, unfortunately they don’t seem to do Nano tips or mini tips etc. It’s all tape, wefts and clip ons! I need Nano tips or mini / I tips really which are so hard to find in wavy hair.... also the price is very concerning!! I did suggest straight hair to her but she’s adamant she wants wavy because she doesn’t want to use heat on her hair

They do do nano but as we’ve both agreed not sure it’s worth the money even if they are priced low x

I have raccoon luxe links in my hair at the minute and they dry with a lovely wave!
6518379549bdc8740bbd1aa348cf2422.jpg

Latest posts

Back