Currently training, best hair supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelli1987

Never underestimate great customer service...
Reaction score
Hi, I am a fully qualified level 2 hairdresser i finished my course earlier this year. I have started an extension course with studio 58 this week and i am researching hair, Studio 58 hair seems a good price but ive read a lot of bad reviews about it, tried foxy for a couple of weeks and it seemed really good but it is not so cheap. i want to offer a decent price and good quality hair i am starting with tape extensions then adding pre bonded who would you recommend ive heard its good to have 2 suppliers.

Use the search bar darling there are loads of threads that could really help you
I've never been fond of foxy to be honest we use transform though I'm looking to try angelslocks out as I've heard good things

I've been reaserching for days now and got so many mixed reviews on so many hair company's I'm totally confused. I don't hear much talk about tape extensions and that's what I'll be do firstly. I suppose it's trial and error really. I am thinking of putting a hair care set in with price too as I know hair lasts better with the right products and I don't want complaints.

Try wonderful hair i use them and they will send you free samples xxxx

Your best to try the companies yourself. Maybe go through there facebook pages etc to.
We use SJK hair extensions for budget,the odd time Viola, Hair planet (wefts) , Archie Lloyds hair extensions for Russian hair and Tasha jacks if Archies hair does not match.

Search on google for pre bonded hair suppliers and click the first 10 that pop up that's what I use to do. If they're high up on google, they must be doing something right.
Try and see if they offer free samples/trade discounts etc and don't always go on reviews on here some people may not be who they say they are.

I previously tried to make a thread on here about suppliers that was supposed to be a fair way of rating them however it mostly got comments from people I could only assume were suppliers.

xx

Hi, I am a fully qualified level 2 hairdresser i finished my course earlier this year. I have started an extension course with studio 58 this week and i am researching hair, Studio 58 hair seems a good price but ive read a lot of bad reviews about it, tried foxy for a couple of weeks and it seemed really good but it is not so cheap. i want to offer a decent price and good quality hair i am starting with tape extensions then adding pre bonded who would you recommend ive heard its good to have 2 suppliers.

I'm sorry to intrude on your conversation however I have been looking to train with studio 58, how are you finding it? Are you doing the online?

Latest posts

Back