Custom blend with gels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helbel030

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

I was just wondering about custom blending, I know you can do it with L&P but what about gels? I use nsi and they only have light pinks as far as I can see from the brochure. I have a couple of pots of blush but it's not opaque enough to hide the fact that one of my nails is knackered from when I used to bite it. The free edge starts well down my finger and looks silly.

How can I hide this? Any ideas? I know they have some coloured gels but the lightest pink looks too much like polish for it to look natural....

Brisa French warm pink gives a good coverage, more so than regular pink gels but not opaque enough to do a nail biter.
i've recently ordered a pot of Akzentz Warm Coverage Pink from Karen at www.nailsplusbeauty.com yet to try it out but will let you know how i get on with it.

Ez Flow have a range of gels called Gel It!
They have blush it! soft pink gel
cover it! for nail bed pink coverage
pink it! intense pink gel
hth

Ruth - Nails in london 1 did a post about this a while ago mixing a touch of white into the pink to create a more opaque colour

I use the Akzentz natural coverage gels. I find the warm too peachy and the cool too pink for most gals so a mixture of warm to cool 2:1 is perfect. It is absolutely beautiful on whether you are a winter, summer, spring or fall. I s the perfect color. I still have a few who like cool and the warm so it's no big deal. Try it, you will be very pleased with the results. :lol:

I use cesars sercrets Make up pink gel which looks really good on nail biters.

I agree with Judy Ez Flow Cover It! is just fab! Call 0845 3300840 for your nearest distributor!

room one said:
I agree with Judy Ez Flow Cover It! is just fab! Call 0845 3300840 for your nearest distributor!

Do you have to have trained with EZ Flow to buy their products or have to show proof that you are a tech? I'm saving up for training so I have nothing to prove!!

Latest posts

Back