Custom blends with CND additives

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florence2004

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
I am just wondering if there are any custom belnd "recipies" floating around out there. I kinow in the old custom blend kit it came with information on how much of each colour to use for the mixes, but it seems that there are no kits for the new additives, or if there were, they are no more!

Thanks
Jackie

I can give you one for a beautiful, full coverage Brisa mix- Add a pinch of titanium pearl and Antique bronze to opaque pink. It's a beautiful, and still natural shimmer :)

I can give you one for a beautiful, full coverage Brisa mix- Add a pinch of titanium pearl and Antique bronze to opaque pink. It's a beautiful, and still natural shimmer :)

Thank you:hug:

Awesome, thanks Heather!

I only use them with shellac but 1 part colour and 2 parts titanium pearl give gorgeous pastels

if you go on cnd custom colour course you will learn how to use them in that way xx

if you go on cnd custom colour course you will learn how to use them in that way xx
I'd love to Souz but a lack of CND EA's is making that impossible!

I'd love to Souz but a lack of CND EA's is making that impossible!

Same story in Belgium: Not 1 official CND instructor as far as i'm informed of..... Lucky for me that Salongeek.com is here :hug:
But i will travel abroad in April for a masterPaint course.
But al long as the Benelux Distributor isn't providing official CND courses in Belgium, there is no way i can follow them.
I will be the first to subscribe :lol: if there's a CND course in Belgium

Same here in Mississippi. If I didn't have two small kids I'd train to be an educator myself. I really wish our courses were closer :(

Same here in Mississippi. If I didn't have two small kids I'd train to be an educator myself. I really wish our courses were closer :(

Eventually your kiddos will get bigger, and then we may have to recruit you :)

Last edited:
ive been travelling 2 hours each way to do my CND courses so ive now decided to book 2 over 2 days and stay....maybe that would be an idea for some of you to travel and stay?? not sure if that helps but was just an idea xxx

Yes!!! I would LOVE it. Education is so fun to me. :) *sigh* maybe one day lol

ive been travelling 2 hours each way to do my CND courses so ive now decided to book 2 over 2 days and stay....maybe that would be an idea for some of you to travel and stay?? not sure if that helps but was just an idea xxx

Vancouver is the closest EA for me and that is a 2 day drive away and with a Husband that works full time and 2 kids at home, I can't be away for a week at the moment. Once the salon is doing better I can invest some more time and money into training.

I am hoping to train for CND eventually too Heather, but need the training first. It's a catch 22 situation..... How do you feel about coming to Calgary to do some trainng? There is plenty of us ladies here that need it!

One of my faves is blush pink, neutral, a little titanium pearl and a little pink and gold sparkle.

Works great if you have a lighter skin tone. I add a little antique bronze for olive and dark skin tones xx

I am hoping to train for CND eventually too Heather, but need the training first. It's a catch 22 situation..... How do you feel about coming to Calgary to do some trainng? There is plenty of us ladies here that need it!

Or maybe I can send you the info for our Canadian EA's? I'd love to visit though! :)

This is a gorgeous blue create with Hotski Tchotchke topped by cerulean blue additives.

IN LOVE!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359332824.266487.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1359332824.266487.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 49

Latest posts

Back