Custom printed files/ boards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purpleivy

Reaction score
Any one know of a supplier of custom printed files? I quite fancy having some of these.

Ivy

I saw a thread a while ago on this. Someone came up with a link to a US company who did them but you had to buy them in vast quantaties! If you find anyone in the UK who will do small batches, let us know. I've looked and I couldnt find any.

Hi

I'll do a bit of digging around..... in my 'spare time' LOL.

ANyone else know of anywhere?

Ivy

They only seem to have pictures of buffers and glass files. I wanted regular type of file/emery board. It may be worth contacting them, in case they do other stuff.
Thanks any way

try this.... i knew id seen this sort of thing in a post ages ago... so i just googled printed nail files

http://www.sunfiles.com/

hth

Jess
xox

ps.... i just sell the files i normally use .... but wee gifts like keyrings and stuff i think is a fab idea :)

Am starting to wonder if it's a good idea or not. I eventually found some of the old threads on the subject. There seemed to be quite a large group of people saying they wouldn't like clients tempted to file their enhancements!

As I'm about to embark on a career in enhancements, maybe it isn't such a hot idea.

WIll have to give this some more thought I think.

Ivy

Latest posts

Back