Customers who cut their own hair....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penners

Reaction score
I have a customer he's 13 and he cuts an inch square of hair off ( well leaves 0.5mm) at the centre front of his hairline, his foster parents know about it and choose not to mention it as he is fairly well adjusted otherwise, I just cut his hair as normal (fairly long on the top flopping forward), I used to have another Male customer who shaved way past his side hairline - this made it look a bodged haircut as well, anyone else have any customers with issues???:Scared:

I have a customer he's 13 and he cuts an inch square of hair off ( well leaves 0.5mm) at the centre front of his hairline, his foster parents know about it and choose not to mention it as he is fairly well adjusted otherwise, I just cut his hair as normal (fairly long on the top flopping forward), I used to have another Male customer who shaved way past his side hairline - this made it look a bodged haircut as well, anyone else have any customers with issues???:Scared:

One of my clients brought her daughter in after her son had cut her hair! He'd placed the scissors against her scalp and cut sections like that all over!! We had to cut her hair do so short! Poor little girl! Made mum more careful with scissors though! :)

yip a client told me today she cut her daughters hair she is 2 and has actually really long hair for a 2 yr old, she then asked if i would fix it nxt week. so i said to little girl if mummy pulls the scissors out again tell her "no mummy no scissors"!!

My mum is guilty of this! Lol but I forgive her as she lives abroad an will only have me cut her hair! Luckily I see her quite a few times throughout the year so she doesn't do it often only when she claims she can't see because of her fringe! Also I remember once when I was little she actually cut mine an my sisters hair with sewing scissors, you know the ones with the corrugated edge, I cringe when I see those pics! :)

Latest posts

Back