Cut out slip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurachicgeek

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm just in the middle of writing my newsletter and I'm wanting to offer a voucher where they can just print off cut out and bring with them on appointment. What I would like to no is how do you create the cut out sign? The one with scissors at the end.
I look forward to your responses :)

If you are doing it on word, it is one of the options in the paragraph border xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek

Hi all. I'm just in the middle of writing my newsletter and I'm wanting to offer a voucher where they can just print off cut out and bring with them on appointment. What I would like to no is how do you create the cut out sign? The one with scissors at the end.
I look forward to your responses :)

In word go to the insert menu and select 'symbol' - it's right at the end of the insert menu

In word go to the insert menu and select 'symbol' - it's right at the end of the insert menu

Oops hit send too soon!

Then select the scissors symbol and us hyphens to create the dotted line

Just out of interest what kind of things do you put in your newsletter? SS x

Ahhhhh I see!!! Thank you so much!!! :D so easy when you no how! Lol :D x

Hi smilie shellac this will be my second newsletter. Basically I just pick a treatment I think will sell well that month. talk about the benefits and what it will do for them and give a special offer to my clients ONLY! Then that way it makes THEM feel more special and there more likely to book with you :) (in theory anyway) my first newsletter comes out comes out next week and I'm just typing out my second one for may now.

Latest posts

Back