Cuticle Remover?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammi_xxx

Reaction score
Currently training, just wondering where I can buy cuticle softener from for my manicure treatments?

and also what is the best hand cream to buy? I am totally clueless :(

Anyoneee? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
There are so many different great suppliers out there you'll struggle to get answers to these questions! Are you looking for a whole brand to buy all of your products with or just something basic to get you started? Who are you training with?:hug:

There are so many different great suppliers out there you'll struggle to get answers to these questions! Are you looking for a whole brand to buy all of your products with or just something basic to get you started? Who are you training with?:hug:

Just something basic to get me started, im training with home learn uk with 'the edge' products :)

Just something basic to get me started, im training with home learn uk with 'the edge' products :)

i have been using Elegant Touch cuticle remover - i bought from the market but most chemists or superdrugs do it too. i checked with my tutor and it is fine to use. it comes with a brush aplicator but i am prefering to still use the cotton woll tipped orange stick to enable the roll on effect of it.

today while at Capital i noticed they do a fair amount of different ones there too.

HTH x

Currently training, just wondering where I can buy cuticle softener from for my manicure treatments?

and also what is the best hand cream to buy? I am totally clueless :(

Anyoneee? :)
sallys do a cuticle remover , if you are training you may/ may not be able to get a trade card yet ! , so try ebay x

sallys do a cuticle remover , if you are training you may/ may not be able to get a trade card yet ! , so try ebay x

OOh i checked about this with Sallys and Capital, if you take down your enrollment form and a proof of ID like a drivers license they will sign you up then and there and with Capital you even get a little keyring card along with your big one :)

OOh i checked about this with Sallys and Capital, if you take down your enrollment form and a proof of ID like a drivers license they will sign you up then and there and with Capital you even get a little keyring card along with your big one :)

Its true, I'm training too and got a Capital card and lil key-ring card...:Love:

You could also try Salonserve for very reasonably priced products and mani/pedi starter kits, they deliver quickly too :)

You could also try Salonserve for very reasonably priced products and mani/pedi starter kits, they deliver quickly too :)

Thankyou! I'll check it out :)

Latest posts

Back