Cuticle work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGordon91

Reaction score
How often do you do work on your own? I'm wondering if anyone one would have a look at mines and tell me how I'm doing ? After reading a thread on here saying we should set an example and look after our own I decided to. Set a routine. So wondering how they are looking ? Thanks guys. ❤️
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412986782.966159.jpg

They look awesome, but It's hard to see as you just applied cuticle oil right before the pic so everything blends right in. I may have been a harder critic if you had taken the picture before cuticle oil application hehehe. Here are mine, after a 12 day mani, without cuticle oil and I haven't creamed them in a few hours but am constantly maintaining with daily cuticle oil and cream after every hand wash:) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412987248.474047.jpg

They look awesome, but It's hard to see as you just applied cuticle oil right before the pic so everything blends right in. I may have been a harder critic if you had taken the picture before cuticle oil application hehehe. Here are mine, after a 12 day mani, without cuticle oil and I haven't creamed them in a few hours but am constantly maintaining with daily cuticle oil and cream after every hand wash:) View attachment 76559

Oops I do have pictures without just thought the oil pictures were nicer. Ok so here goes :p ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412987963.660456.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412988136.746249.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1412988147.580831.jpg

That's them without oil :)!

Yours looks amazing! I use hand cream a lot as my hands are in and out of water a lot (I do all the dishes -.-) so I've been using solar oil and hand cream and trying to keep them in check as they don't overgrown..they just become stubborn to move! (If that makes sense?) so I've been trying to be good haha xx

Oops I do have pictures without just thought the oil pictures were nicer. Ok so here goes :p View attachment 76560

View attachment 76561

View attachment 76562

That's them without oil :)!

Yours looks amazing! I use hand cream a lot as my hands are in and out of water a lot (I do all the dishes -.-) so I've been using solar oil and hand cream and trying to keep them in check as they don't overgrown..they just become stubborn to move! (If that makes sense?) so I've been trying to be good haha xx

They look awesome!!!

They look awesome!!!

Thank you so much! 😃!

I haven't been a nail tech for that long so worry about getting things right and giving off the right impression. Now I can stop worrying about it as much lol xx

Looking good ladies!

How do your non dominant hand as I find holding the nippers tricky! 🙈

Looking good ladies!

How do your non dominant hand as I find holding the nippers tricky! 🙈

Thanks!

I find anything with my non dominant hand difficult! But I just preserver and take it slow cause when I rush I end up hurting myself or making a mess lol xx

I love doing my own cuticles. Did them last night actually. I use cuticle eraser and metal tools and really take my time. I also solar oil my nails religiously before bed and use hand cream. My cuticles were awful before I was a nail
Tech as didn't know what it was just assumed it was dry skin. X

I love doing my own cuticles. Did them last night actually. I use cuticle eraser and metal tools and really take my time. I also solar oil my nails religiously before bed and use hand cream. My cuticles were awful before I was a nail
Tech as didn't know what it was just assumed it was dry skin. X

I do the same :) I shaped my nails last night too as a few broke :( but like you since becoming a nail tech I've been looking after my hands and nails :)

I do my nails once a week and use cuticle oil at least once a day. Love doing my nails but get disappointed when the results arnt as good as they would be on clients lol

They look awesome, but It's hard to see as you just applied cuticle oil right before the pic so everything blends right in. I may have been a harder critic if you had taken the picture before cuticle oil application hehehe. Here are mine, after a 12 day mani, without cuticle oil and I haven't creamed them in a few hours but am constantly maintaining with daily cuticle oil and cream after every hand wash:) View attachment 76559

Hi I love this colour, what is it? :) x

Latest posts

Back