Cutting an elderly man's toe nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy G

Reaction score
As a mobile nail technician ,would you go into a care home to cut an old mans toe nails ?

Yes. So longs there's no infection present or thickening of the nails etc, I. That case I would recommend to him that a chiropodist would be better. X

Care homes usually have a chiropodist who visits and will see anyone who needs attention. Generally geriatric foot care is best left to the chiropodists as the elderly have special needs and usually require hefty clippers - beyond the training of beauty therapy.
If it were me i would not take on the client (unless it was a relative and not business!) and i'm an ex-nurse...

Care homes usually have a chiropodist who visits and will see anyone who needs attention. Generally geriatric foot care is best left to the chiropodists as the elderly have special needs and usually require hefty clippers - beyond the training of beauty therapy.
If it were me i would not take on the client (unless it was a relative and not business!) and i'm an ex-nurse...
Thanks ,exactly what I was thinking .

Latest posts

Back