Cutting times

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewasylum

Reaction score
I I'm nearly fished my level 3 I'm scared that it take me 2 long to do cut so can anyone tell me how long it take u to do a cut ps. Any tips aswell xxx

Dry cut/gents cut 20-30 mins

cut & finish 45-60 mins including consultation, drying, finishing and shampooing x

hi and well done for getting there .. i would say you would need to book a good hour to hour and 15 at 1st its better to give yourself that bit extra then run behind and put ur self under more pressure as your next client has just walked in ... save that for a few more years lol :) ... aim for 45 mins that way your client also feels they have had there monies worth from you :) hts x

So if I get job in salon will they give time to seed up xxxxx

I I'm nearly fished my level 3 I'm scared that it take me 2 long to do cut so can anyone tell me how long it take u to do a cut ps. Any tips aswell xxx

I don't want to be nasty, but you've nearly finished level 3 and it takes you 2 hours for a cut??
You must be taking too long somewhere....I've realised that client's start to get anxious and loose their patience after 45min...if you take too long, altough you are not trying to cut corners, it might leave the impression that you are not confident and not know exactly what you're doing..

Did not say it took me 2 hour to do a cut lol xx

It takes me about 45-50 min. Don't be scared, as soon you will start working your speed will increase and salons usually don't set up exact time for cutting:) and some of the clients actually like when hairdresser spends extra time on thei hair, a for some clients it is some kind of relaxation , good luck to you and all the best.

Sorry to change subjects but is hard to find a job as a male hairdresser xxxx

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

If your cut is precise and good quality people wont mind you taking a little longer....neither will a good employer. It wont take long for you to speed up once you start working, but if u rush yourself now you could end up developing bad habits. We get 15-30minutes for a cut. When i first started i was more like 60 minutes but now im always done in around 20

Alexandra x

I can do a short cbd in 30 mins, long hair usually 45 mins to an hour depending on length and thickness - you will speed up once you have been hairdressing a while don't worry

Well I know good coz my techer who I think don't like check cut twice if be can't find something ps he one the people he has to put down some he just one the people

Sorry to change subjects but is hard to find a job as a male hairdresser xxxx

I've
Never struggled, people used to throw jobs at me!! As they love having a guy in a salon x

Some told me this lol before cxx

Latest posts

Back