Damaged Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carol at CottageNails

Reaction score
A new client has been to see me today to ask if I can revive her nails after 10years of nail enhancements, they are thin and weak, also slightly v shaped in the middle of each nail. I suggested lots of manicures, solar oil, and toughen up, but she didnt seem convinced and asked if there was something stronger and quicker she could use to help them on there way. She has decided no more enhancements but is embarrassed how the nails look at this moment.

She has booked for a manicure and pedicure, any suggestions to make this ladymore convinced.

Explain to her the benefits of the products you are referring her to, tell her that her natural nails aren't like enhancements, that they can't be pretty over night.. Its going to take time and attention.. People don't realize that any blemishes on the natural nail are permanent until they grow out. You can try your best to make them look decent for now.. Unless the matrix bed has been damaged of course.. But I don't see that very common as far as enhancements go..

Thanku Jaylee.:)

Latest posts

Back