Damaged Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterflydancer

Reaction score
Hiya,

So I have a lady for Pedicures and she has acrylics(I think) on at the mo, she has had them on for years at a cheap not very nice place.

She has decided that she wants them to be natural for a while, so when she has them taken off and then comes to me, what treatments or anything do you recommend??

Thanks guys!! =)

When I soak off acrylics for my clients I like to give them a hot oil manicure, with a buff and loads of Solar Oil.

I either give them a pinkie of Solar Oil to take home, or I sell them a larger size.

Her nails will feel naked, and if an efile was used on her NN she will have damage, that, unfortunately, will have to grow out. We cannot replace what's not there, right?

OPI's Nail Envy is a wonderful product that I will put two coats on in my shop, and retail the client a bottle with the instructions to put another coat on every second day. This usually gives them some strength and reduces the 'ouch effect' from nails being removed improperly, not to mention-being applied by a NSS.

Keep the nails nice and short to reduce splitting and peeling until her natural nails grow out nice and strong again.

HTH

Latest posts

Back