Dare you to press paste! No cheating!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

memmapigs

Reaction score
Let's see the last strange, random & funny things people have copied & then post it on this thread! Here is mine....

I bought my suck ins from primark today for the wedding, they are fab, get some next weekend. They do them in black, white and nude. Fat suckers whoop whoop xxxxxxx

Haha, how mortifying! Cheesiest text ever!!

Hey baby I came to say bye but you where walking back xxx just in case you thought I forgot xxx love you xxx

Haha, how mortifying! Cheesiest text ever!!

Hey baby I came to say bye but you where walking back xxx just in case you thought I forgot xxx love you xxx

Lol!! The suck in pants were just as bad!! X

Lol. I foster dogs!!

Change of plan. Can you take polly the collie? On our website as dolly! She's a lovely dog. Not good with other dogs in the house and no good with cats. She's coming back cos too strong on lead even with headcollar.

0dLxtzvp

(Well that's boring lol!!!)

The biggest spider in the whole world is in the living room!!! It's huge and black and MOVING!!!!!!!

Haha that one was to all my contacts in the hope that someone would come rescue me (no such luck) :(

You've got an MMS message from ..... View it once within 14 days at https://www.mms.t-mobile.co.uk/mmcpB/ with your number & the password: mtdahwc2

I've removed the phone number. I tried to retrieve the mms and the website was down. And the sender wouldn't tell me what the picture was of. These things can spoil friendships lol.

Last edited:
Hi Helen.Sorry never txted on yr b/day.Trying to sell house so bit preoccupied with it.Was gonna help Holly this wk but no reply to my txts.As usual.Hope u got card,had a cheque inside ?!.Lov Dad

Text from my dad that I sent to my boyfriend. Grr still not text him back! Didn't have one minute to text me happy birthday. He sent that text two weeks after! Yet looks like he text my sister.

Wanna chill?? 💜

Hahaha sent to my friend... Why is it copied!?

🙏 praise be to god i managed to nab ur scissors and thinning scissors x

That was to one of the stylists at work lol

Hey how are ya going? Whats been happening

Enjoying a beer in a dog friendly pub

Well Lyla has leant to pull her collar straight off so she keeps running away and Rowan either won't move or runs in the opposite direction, I keep having to turn my back on one of them to catch the other, so one of them could get run over 😩😭Lyla did a poo before then Rowan climbed in the greenhouse and got her foot stuck down between the slats and her shoe fell off then she refused to move, while I tried to wash the poo away Lyla ran towards the front so I dropped the hose and chased her, meanwhile the garden was getting flooded with the hose and Rowan decided to walk through it with one shoe on and sit in the half-cleaned poo. Then cos I had to carry Lyla (she refuses to keep her collar on) I couldn't pick Rowan up and she refused to come inside so I was stood screaming in the garden for ages, then Rowan finally gave up and came in crying and is now whinging 😠 x

My little rant to my husband the other day, I copied and pasted it to my mum :lol:

Railay beach
Emerald pool
Hot spring waterfall
Huay tho elephant waterfall safari
Tiger cave temple
Koh phi phi (maya bay - the beach)
Muay Thai ko lanta

Things we plan to do on our holiday in Thailand next year :)

Latest posts

Back