Dare you to press paste! No cheating!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get off where the ford car showroom is & walk down the side rd where the showroom is my rd is 2nd on the left. ( message to a hair client)

Last one out... earlier this eve - "I've just called you but no answer, I've no idea what my home number is BUT i do know it has 199 in it somewhere haha xx"
to my mate who whatsapped me saying "whats your new home number and i'll call you''

Last one in... This morning - "I gotta tell you about my dream last nite Bird,.. u had no food so i bought some round 4 u, u said to go put it in the freezer in the haunted cellar and said if the man asks me to go to sleep do not do it. Nxt thing this ghost is taking over my body, his name was Mark and i can still picture him now, i was shouting to you vickie vickie but you wouldnt come to help me, afterwards i ran bk upstairs to u and i had a hat in my hand with a memory card 4 u to play, it showed the ghost taking my eyeball out and slicing it in half, he said it was to symbolise someone in my life ripping me off lol my eyes were intact when i came bk up to u tho!! X"
from another mate who clearly has a very over active imagination at bedtimes, bless her lol.

Regional meetings in June…
new product training, top tips & recognition
Monday - Birmingham, Westmead Hotel, B48 7AL 16th June – 7pm to 10pm

Wednesday - Kegworth, Kegworth Hotel, DE74 2DF 18th June – 7pm to 10pm

Please reply to book your place £5 to attend - liquid refreshment in the break and take home product

(Invite to my bodyshop team)

Get your toes fit for summer! Minx includes a free top coat of Shellac for extended wear - lasts around 4 - 6 weeks. Shellac is available in over 140 shades including Ombre (dipdye) and Rockstars (glitter) - lasts 6 - 8 weeks.

sorry its work related !

I think it's pretty serious from reading notes, but doctors aren't telling us anything... surprise, surprise! :( I really hope it's not a repeat of last year! :'( xxx

About a family member in hospital, a couple of people had asked for an update
xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

aww hope all is ok xx

Do we have to dress as midgets??

Text to my friend about a surprise party for our friend who is vertically challenged & we are all dressing like him!!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Tina.. Sorry I didn't really have an opportunity to speak to you 1 on 1 today but I'd like to make a slight request.. Considering we are taking on more TCOs, would it be possible at all down the line I would be able to change back to crew A? Don't get me wrong I love crew B, it's just I was on crew A as a PSA and it's incredibly hard to see both my friends and even my family (Deanna) being on crew B.. Sorry for the long text but if this does at all become possible, or you can consider this I'd be most grateful.. Thanks

Mine was just a phone number lol how boring.. But loving some of these haha

Fine. But let it be known I have been bullied into it.

Mine is a text to my personal trainer.
I was telling her i wasn't going to do the workout tomorrow and she sent me 3 texts telling me I certainly was and she was coming to get me from my house if she had to. This is my reply to her

God, I bloody hate kids.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

My glitters are no longer hidden in a drawer (it was a sparkly drawer) Now they are out to tempt you: ) not that some of my ladies need tempting: )

I posted a pic of my new stand for glitters

Vicki x

Sent from my LG-D802 using SalonGeek mobile app

Simples if you don't help assemble the chiminea you get no tea Tuesday or indeed ever

To sons :)

Two Tom Jones Tickets

Mines a link to a Groupon deal to see Tom Jones in concert, sent to my daughter in the hope she takes the hint lol.

Lmao!! I CANNOT post mine....

For some reason it's a message from a boy basically saying that he likes girls who haven't slept with lots of boys and that buckets are not cool....

I have NO idea why that's on my paste as I never coppied it :confused::confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ela, pou ise?? Pou tha pame apopsi?

Mine to my Greek friend asking where he was and where did he wanna go tonight x

Sent from the catphone

Aww Laur, you've made my night with your hashtag #perfectteeth

Haha!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Latest posts

Back