Dare you to press paste! No cheating!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahhh this is such a fun game. ..but there was nothing for me to paste :thumbdown:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Junction One Retail Park
Rugby
Warwickshire
CV21 1RW
United Kingdom/Northern Ireland

The address of where 'the range' is near me! Off to shop for the house this weekend lol

"Get in my GAP"

Its not what you all think honest haha its nail related.

Harry potter death eater voice changing mask and cape that comes with wand!

I was selling some old Harry potter stuffs haha!

A place in the sun just turned up. Presenter driving a porsche. OF COURSE

Just had them stay with us for a few days so I must have been Whatsapping everyone. Suprised it wasnt about my bat experience!

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Omg ur dog is lush!! I worked it out it's £32 :) x.

Had to drop an order off at my aunties and got greeted by the most adorable lab puppy!

Oh brilliant that's just what I need, left my keys at home and now I can't get in and everyone's asleep! Gonna have to wait for Owen to get up for his night shift now :|

A Facebook status I copied to send to a friend aswell 😂 just finished work at 11pm two nights ago and was stuck outside! Xxx

Ooo corrie was good xxx

I think it's pretty serious from reading notes, but doctors aren't telling us anything... surprise, surprise! :( I really hope it's not a repeat of last year! :'( xxx

About a family member in hospital, a couple of people had asked for an update
xx

Sent this to 2 friends....

I'm home safe & sound. The right left right worked a treat!! Thank you so much for a lovely evening & thank you Maddie for spoiling us. Love you both so lots!! xxxxxxxx

Oh mumma 😔 do I need to get the spade and a pretty box?

I don't know why I've copied this, Fred the goldfish is dying, he's 14. Bless him x

dior glasses cd3766

Boring!!

tbar foils 8/3 and 10g 7/0 and 1.9% in between foils at sides to camoflage greys lol

Hi babe!! It prob won't be till next sat when I'm down next, is that too late? What u up to this weekend? Xx

Boring lol

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi chick are you still coming to your appointment today- you may be stuck in traffic but just letting you know i am at studio awaiting your arrival

Thanku. Put the oven on to 240, cut two onions in half and balance the chicken on top of them in the deep roasting tin, drizzle it with olive oil, salt and pepper and then turn the oven down to 190 after 15 mins xxx

...Miraculously my boyfriend never received this!

Don't forget my prom offer valid to the 30th of June. £20 for a spray tan and a CND vinylux file and polish! X

Boring!!! Hahaha xxx

Latest posts

Back