Dare you to press paste! No cheating!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Centre to help resolve any problems you may encounter.

Oh go on then please mum. Just in case xxx

Esh, with that budget I'd be in heaven lol

Not when you have to move with 3 children :(
Moving sucks period.
Hubby thinks we don't have enough room in the current house to raise 3 growing kids pfft.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

: Bar Refaeli

I have no idea what my phone has decided to copy!

Not when you have to move with 3 children :(
Moving sucks period.
Hubby thinks we don't have enough room in the current house to raise 3 growing kids pfft.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

Ah yes, that's true. I don't have kids (just myself, boyfriend and my dogs) so i always forget. That must be such a hassle :/ Good luck with house hunting :)

Bigindoor

This must be my children WTF 😳

Mushrooms pizza

We've ended up coming home.toms twisted his ankle. was good to see u hun :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Bedtime 💤🌟✨

Well he's weird anyway but it's not really that big a deal, why should you be angry if things are fine with you and J

From my friend after I explained that my boyfriends best mate spanked me with a fake rat at a halloween party and then flirted with me while my boyfriend was right next to him.....inappropriate or what? Im not overreacting....it is a big deal! x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Omg Paul blasted Theresa in Tesco now I have Jason on my door step lol

Amazon.co.uk order number: D01-1386934-4508529
Order Total: £5.99
Manage Your Digital Items
Kindle, Your Video Library, Music, Apps & Devices

That moment your eating revels and get the #orange one :-( #fail

Melanie (number 11) squidge Erins "knee caps" for me 😂😂😂 I refuse to believe that fact.

Hiya! Can I make an order please :) I need 175g of ice in mini tips and matching locks please. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back