Dashing Diva Alternative + Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blissful_Beauty

Reaction score
Could any one suggest an alternative for dashing diva, having read a number of posts and answers trying to find one I know the answer will be to practice practice my smile lines, I am on friends and family BUT in order to make a little cash back (I am telling them I a training and cost reflects that but still want to leave them with a reasonable set of nails) to keep practicing I am doing a few paying clients who once I have perfected my smile lines I hope to retain.
Also my gel training course was undertaken with some one who is registered with the beauty guild which as a new starter I thought would be suitable and give me the skills I need, I now find that is not the case and have got very confused having trained in gel nail extensions and being told to read the bottle for curing times, being sold a lamp which has only two time settings and buying IBD gel which I now have no idea how to use, I was offered a reduced rate training course but not until the end of September I have become very confused.com. any suggestions on how I can resolve the problem with some good training. ?

Dashing diva are doing training google them and it will give all the info u need x

I currently use dashing diva what problems are you having specifically with the divas? I may be able to help x

I currently use dashing diva what problems are you having specifically with the divas? I may be able to help x
I just wondered how the product works ie do you need to glue the tip on ? One of my ladies has lovely nails and I do not want to spoil them if I have to glue a tip on but want to give her a nice smile line. Thanx

Latest posts

Back