Dashing Diva tips lifting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smiles

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

Please can anyone help! i am using Dashing Diva french wraps and the glue they supplied with them. But after 5 days they are lifting off the nails........ please can anyone recommend any tips to help them stay on on a great glue, if this is the problem??

:sad:

Thanks sue

try using cnd gel bond it's a better glue than the one that comes with the dashing diva kit x

I had my nails done by my brother who is a dashing diva rep, and he just used the glue supplied and then went over it with a base coat and then two top coats, ive had them on a week and now when i feel like one is lifting up i just cover it in clear nail varnish and they stay on. none have actually lifted up but the top coat has chipped off so i just re-cover it to make sure they dont come off. It will also help if you make sure your nails are completely oil free when you do them? maybe that will help them stay on next time :) hope this helps! x

Hi hun. I use these all the time, its not always about changing the glue. Make sure that you use enough right across the nail tip, press the wrap down from middle to end, once dry clip off the application tray, make sure you file the free edge and side walls so there isn't any loose bits, slightly buff the wrap, now either use the base coat and two layers of top coat or use base and top coat of shellac. Make sure you seal the free edge with the top coat. They generally last 14+ days - my mum has worn them for four weeks and has only just removed them. HTH. x:wink2:

Latest posts

Back