Dashing Diva UK stockist? Help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krystle-tips

Reaction score
Hi - I really really want to order the virtual nails for hands and toes. I can buy them of eBay but obviously will cost more. Please can anyone help me??

I really really need to buy these ASAP as I have a few clients waiting. They are advertised again in the latest issue of Nail Magazine and has sparked a lot of interest. Also - if they do any training days so I feel confident and able to charge.

Please help me...

Thanks

Hi - I really really want to order the virtual nails for hands and toes. I can buy them of eBay but obviously will cost more. Please can anyone help me??

I really really need to buy these ASAP as I have a few clients waiting. They are advertised again in the latest issue of Nail Magazine and has sparked a lot of interest. Also - if they do any training days so I feel confident and able to charge.

Please help me...

Thanks

The company are based in Derby I believe. I'm sure if you google Dashing Diva Derby, something will come up and they did do training days in Derby. Not sure if this is still the case. Hope that helps x

Yes you can buy the products off me here in the uk. You can call me on 07788 256436.

Kadge on your profile it's says you are not a supplier, you should really PM the OP. x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Latest posts

Back