Dashing Diva - Virtual Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShelbyHolmes

Reaction score
I recently discovered Virtual Nails by Dashing Diva at Olympia Beauty on the CND stand. I saw them being demonstrated and think these are a brilliant idea and just what's missing in the market. Recently I've been searching for some form of press on nails that will not damage the natural nail as a temporary solution to create nail art on for editorial work.

Did anybody else see these being demonstrated and what are your thoughts?x

I brought them at excel I think they are great for proms/wedding etc. the only thing I found was if your putting them on clients with short nail beds it can show underneath, but I just put some nail art on or a French manicure pink/glitter over the top.

Here's mine ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380230868.895367.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380230883.306178.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380230889.773805.jpg
Sent before I added these, I think these are great and do fill a small gap x

Did you buy these this year? I wanted some myself but they told me they weren't available to purchase yet :( I see exactly what you mean! However I am wanting the almond/stiletto shaped ones to have nail art over the top using Shellac :)

Yeah this yeah in excel on the dashing diva stand, there wasn't much stock there. Looked like it was being sold off, but now realise it was because they were being stocked at sweet squared.
Good news about the almond/stiletto shape though xx

Yeah this yeah in excel on the dashing diva stand, there wasn't much stock there. Looked like it was being sold off, but now realise it was because they were being stocked at sweet squared.
Good news about the almond/stiletto shape though xx

Oh! Unfortunately Sweet Squared don't retail their Virtual Nails just yet :(

Latest posts

Back