Dashing Diva

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C the Results

Reaction score
Hi, I keep reading on here about dashing diva, I have done a search but can't find it and could phone S2 in the morning but am sure i will get an answer on here far quicker, so can someone tell me if I have to be qualified in nail extensions to use DD? I am only qualified in Mani's and Pedi's so am just wondering if they will sell it to me and also how it works exactly, mostly does it damage the natural nail?
Thanks
Claire x

hiya,
ive only a mani/pedi certificate and bought dd last week so only just started having a play with it. Impressed already and can't see how it can possibly damage the nail

DD should not damage the natural nail if applied and removed correctly.

However do bare in mind with glue having to be applied some natural nail clients may not be too keen on this.

You will be fine being qualified in mani/pedi's, just need a little practice with it to make sure it is placed correctly, and adhered properly. There is a demo on it on the american webiste, google it, it will come up. I am a natural nails person, as long as its removed properly and not 'picked off', like some clients like to do, it will be fine Lisa x:)

Hi, I keep reading on here about dashing diva, I have done a search but can't find it and could phone S2 in the morning but am sure i will get an answer on here far quicker, so can someone tell me if I have to be qualified in nail extensions to use DD? I am only qualified in Mani's and Pedi's so am just wondering if they will sell it to me and also how it works exactly, mostly does it damage the natural nail?
Thanks
Claire x
Hi,
Dashing Diva is great to have and use! I think it would be easier if you are trained in nail extensions, as the special tab that is applied to release the french white on to the natural nail is like applying a nail extension. So having the knowledge on applying nail extensions would make it easier for you. Practise does make" perfect ":)
Go on the DD website www.dashingdiva.com hope this helps :wink2:

Latest posts

Back