Daylight Slimline manicure lamp-LED vs original?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharan

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I am wanting to buy a Slimline Daylight Manicure table lamp.

I managed to locate the lamp that I am after on Daylight Slimline Manicure Lamp D32107, nails and beauty. However, I am aware that there is also an LED version of this lamp. daylight

I was wondering if anyone had any experience of the LED Daylight Slimline Manicure lamp? Or anyone has experience of using both the LED version and the original version? How did you find it? How do they compare?

Most importantly, those of you that use gel polish/shellac - does this affect the curing at all? im assuming it wouldn't, but just wanted to double check!

Any help/advise I get would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!x

Just bumping!

I've had both, I currently have the led version and it's by far better. No shadows and no heat! The bulb version gets hot and you can feel a bit of heat off it which isn't fun. The led I find is also brighter.

To answer your question about curing led gel polish, no it can't and won't affect them. Hth!

I've had both, I currently have the led version and it's by far better. No shadows and no heat! The bulb version gets hot and you can feel a bit of heat off it which isn't fun. The led I find is also brighter.

To answer your question about curing led gel polish, no it can't and won't affect them. Hth!

Thank you for your very informative reply. Its helped me make my mind up and am going to buy the LED lamp, even though its a little more pricey, I'm now confident that it will be money well spent!x

I've just had to send back my traditional slimline lamp after it stopped working only 7 months after I bought it. Kindly, the amazon marketplace seller has replaced it with the more expensive led slimline lamp. It only arrived today so I haven't actually used it with a client but already after only a quick play I love it. Particularly my model you can turn the bulb area 360 degrees so you can focus the light directly and easily on the nails and keep it away from the clients' eyes.

I have ordered this from the daylight company (daylight-lamps.co.uk) weeks ago and have emailed them twice got an update, but haven't heard back at all :-( anyone else had any problems?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

i have a version of this lamp in led. Think mine is slightly smaller as im mobile but its a fab lamp and doesn't get in the way. I use led cured gel and it doesn't affect it :)

Just received my led one. Love it. I can see so much more. Like the terrible shape my cuticles are in! Ran out of Solar Oil, bought ASAP!

I got mine from daylightcompany.com today (only ordered late Tuesday night), super fast delivery! Had a little play and am loving it already.. Really happy with the purchase! Thanks for recommendation ladies!x

Have got in touch with the company and should be receiving a led light for the price I paid for a bulb lamp on Thursday. Happy bunny x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back