Decleor/skin advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy2021

Reaction score
I have used Decleor products for approx 20 years and have always had very dehydrated skin. I have had many facials in the past and my skin looks slightly better afterwards however I had a mini facial from a visiting Decleor therapist and the difference was very noticeable. Not especially the dehydration but puffiness around my eyes and lack of tiredness. I've had microdermabrasion recommended but yet to try it.
I'm 45 and feel I should use anti aging products although I'm more concerned with loose skin than wrinkles but my skin looks best when using neroli + hydra floral rich cream. I've tried most of their products and have tried Elemis, Dermalogica and Gatineau however I prefer Decleor.
Anything I use just sinks in instantly. I'd love to have an excess mask to wipe of after 3 minutes never mind 10! I
I drink 3 litres of water per day and I use self tan which has made a slight difference but not enough to be responsible for the dehydration.
I'd really appreciate any suggestions of products to use or treatments to try as skincare has always been such a big deal for me.
Sorry it's such a long post!

I'm 45 and feel I should use anti aging products although I'm more concerned with loose skin than wrinkles but my skin looks best when using neroli + hydra floral rich cream.

You could try swapping to Mandarin Aromessence and Aroma Lisse, which helps with anti-ageing, and will also increase hydration through the boosting of hyaluronic acid. If you are hooked on Hydra-Floral, you could always try adding in the new Hydra-Floral Hydrating Active Lotion as a hydrating boost (i.e. Lotion, Aromessence then Moisturiser).

I agree with Martin! The new hydra floral lotion is a must have it has hyaluronic acid in which is beneficial for anti ageing too. xx

Thanks very much. I haven't tried it yet but will now. I appreciate the advice.

You're welcome!
Martin hi I have a question for you, a client of mine has psoriasis on her hands we've tried everything. She's an avid Decleor fan what do you think to trying Prolagene gel and rose night balm?

Martin hi I have a question for you, a client of mine has psoriasis on her hands we've tried everything. She's an avid Decleor fan what do you think to trying Prolagene gel and rose night balm?

That's what I'd advise. I've had clients have great results with rose balm on psoriasis and eczema. I've also had good results with the Marjolaine balm on very dry psoriasis and eczema.

Thank you! I knew you'd be the man to ask!

Latest posts

Back