Decleor V's Darphin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolaluise

Reaction score
Right guys and dolls I need your help again ... I saw Darphin last week and Decleor today ... my head is up my bottom!!!

I like both companies for different reasons and feel they are nothing alike which makes it even harder.

I think Decleor would be easier to sell on the whole but think my clients that have more disposable income would spend on Darphin.

Can any of you rate the company support off either brand please?

Im so confused :sad: so would really appreciate any advice you can provide xx

I can only say that the support I've had from Decleor had been exceptional across the board, not only my fab rep (who visits me very 4-6 weeks without fail to train me in the latest products and advise on promotions, things upcoming etc), but also the trainers and those at head office!

The new extranet has also been a real boon (they've put all the photos for use on brochures and websites there, along with treatment procedures, training videos, marketing downloads, poster templates, promotion ideas etc etc), and they have also put together a social media plan for salons to use that works alongside the years product releases.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back