Deep tissue massage courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lesley Heaney

Reaction score
Hello,

Can any-one recommend a good massage course in London to learn some deep tissue techniques? I need to expand my massage routine and learn some deeper work. I've seen a Gateway deep tissue massage course but it's just a one day course and not sure if I can learn a lot in a day?

If any-one can help, that'd be great,

Thanks you, x

I did the Gateway course and it wasn't in-depth enough for me, so I'll be looking to update my skills too.

Hello,

Can any-one recommend a good massage course in London to learn some deep tissue techniques? I need to expand my massage routine and learn some deeper work. I've seen a Gateway deep tissue massage course but it's just a one day course and not sure if I can learn a lot in a day?

If any-one can help, that'd be great,

Thanks you, x
Hi there!

I trained with Gateway and (although in Indian head massage) and I felt comfortable with my theory book, lots of practice and I brought a DVD too, I booked with Gateway and I'm sure that if you don't feel 1 day is enough that you can go back for free, luckily I have not felt that I needed to :) good luck whichever you decide to do! X

London school of massage is really good I done my level 3 massage, baby massage and pregnancy massage there and it was great there very helpful and friendly there :)

Latest posts

Back