Defeating the object?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

As Ive said, perfectly OK with the right grit and the right buffer.

It is the word SAW that I do not like. I would never use it myself when teaching as especially to new ones it sounds aggressive and really not a term I would use as I'm not a carpenter.

So I say ... SAW, No. Gentle back and forth motion with the right grit and the right type of file or buffer.

As Ive said, perfectly OK with the right grit and the right buffer.

It is the word SAW that I do not like. I would never use it myself when teaching as especially to new ones it sounds aggressive and really not a term I would use as I'm not a carpenter.

So I say ... SAW, No. Gentle back and forth motion with the right grit and the right type of file or buffer.

Yeah i know what you mean Geeg, it does sound particularly harsh.......It does need to be a gentle motion, you wouldn't go at it with hammers as it probably would damage the nails. Like a previous poster says, in college you were using emery boards, so you certainly wouldn't go multi-direction with one of them. But the Kanga boards are great!

I really have been 'converted' to CND. I LOVE IT!!!

Btw Geeg, i got your book friday, and wow! its got loads of fab advice in it! Thanks for publishing!!

Latest posts

Back